Throughout this policy, we use the term “personal information” to describe information that can be associated with a specific person and can be used on its own or with other information to identify, contact, or locate a single person, or to identify an individual in context. We do not consider personal information to include information that has been aggregated and/or anonymized so that it does not identify a specific user.
Information that We Collect
We collect personal information and other information that you choose to provide to use when you register on the Website, when use the services on the Website, including filling out forms, information requests, or surveys on the Website, or entering information on the Website, when you contact us to request information, and when you provide information to one of our representatives. This personal information may include the following:
· Applicant Information: such as your full name, address, city, state, zip code, home or mobile telephone numbers, email address, age, gender, and other information that may be applicable to the services on the Website.
· Analytical Information: such as the time of your visit to the Website, pages visited, and time spent on each page of the webpages; referring site details; network location; products and services you viewed, browser type, operating system, IP address, device information and other analytics and usage information in connection with your use of the Website.
How We Use Your Information
We may use the information we collect about you in connection with your use of the Website, including your personal information that you provide to us, for the following purposes:
· to send you communications and to contact you about our products and services, and those of our affiliates, that we believe may be of interest to you;
· to share your information with affiliates and third parties who may contact you regarding their medical insurance plan offerings;
· to provide you the Website and services requested by you, including to communicate with out about your use of our services, respond to inquiries, and provide troubleshooting and technical support;
· to customize, personalize, measure, and improve our services and the content and layout of the Website;
· to create aggregated and de-identified data sets for data analytics, to determine market trends, and for other purposes;
· to defend our legal rights, including to manage and respond to actual and/or potential legal disputes and claims and otherwise establish, defend or protect our rights or interests; and
· to comply with legal obligations, including to comply with the law and our legal obligations, such as warrants, subpoenas, court orders and regulatory or law enforcement requests.
We may also de-identify and aggregate personal information with other information obtained from other users of the Website and use such de-identified and aggregated data internally or distribute it to third parties. All such de-identified and aggregated data does not include any information that can identify you or any other person individually.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
We may also disclose your information when disclosure is required to comply with the law, a court order or subpoena, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
We may disclose or transfer your personal information to a third-party and its service providers as part of a sale or potential sale of our assets, business, or other merger or acquisition, or related due diligence. Such disclosure will be made within the scope of a confidentiality agreement.
You may limit collection of certain of items of your personal information by not sharing it with us. However, it’s important to remember that if you limit the collection of your information, you may not be able to fully utilize the services on the Website and we might not be able to respond to your questions.
How we protect your information
We implement commercially reasonable technical safeguards to protect the security, integrity and privacy of your personal information. However, no method of Internet transmission or electronic storage is 100% secure or error-free, so it is never possible to guarantee absolute security.
We use “cookies,” a small text file transferred to your device, along with similar technologies (e.g., internet tag technologies, web beacons, embedded scripts) to help provide you a better, more personalized user experience. These technologies are used to:
· Make the user experience more user friendly;
· Advertise content and services that relate to your interests;
· Keep track of advertisements and search engine results;
· Remember your preferences (e.g., browsing language, usage preferences); or
· Help us understand and improve how visitors use our website, including which of our pages and products are viewed most frequently.
We use the following cookies:
· Strictly necessary cookies that are required for the operation of our Website;
· Analytical/performance cookies that allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors, see how visitors move around our Website, and help us improve the way our Website works;
· Functionality cookies that enable us to personalize our content for you; and
· Advertising cookies, which may include tracking cookies, which facilitate our advertising and marketing efforts to you.
· Remarketing with Google AdSense
· Google Display Network Impression Reporting
· Demographics and Interests Reporting
· DoubleClick Platform Integration
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page.
You can find out more about Cookies and how to manage them by visiting www.AboutCookies.org.
You can understand which third parties have currently enabled Cookies for your browser or mobile device and how to opt-out of some of those Cookies by accessing the Network Advertising Initiative’s website or the Digital Advertising Alliance’s website. For more information on mobile specific opt-out choices, visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s Mobile Choices website.
Do Not Track
Some internet browsers incorporate a “Do Not Track” feature that signals to websites you visit that you do not want to have your online activity tracked. Given that there is not a uniform way that browsers communicate the “Do Not Track” signal, the website does not currently interpret, respond to or alter its practices when it receives “Do Not Track” signals.
Notice to California residents – Your California Privacy Rights
We do not meet the definition of “business” under the California Consumer Privacy Act, and therefore, we are exempt from its requirements.
Thus, under California Civil Code Sections 1798.80-1798.84, because Open Access Insurance may in the course of business disclose a user’s personal information to any third party in its discretion, all California residents have the right to obtain what information and to whom the information was provided by Open Access Insurance in the immediately preceding calendar year. Upon written receipt of a written or email request for such information to the designated address below, Open Access Insurance shall provide a list of any disclosures of the California resident’s personal information to any third party within thirty (30) days of the receipt of such request. The list shall include:
1. A list of the categories of personal information disclosed to third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the immediately preceding calendar year; and
2. The names and addresses of all of such third parties that received the California resident customer’s personal information within the preceding calendar year and, to the extent we know, an indication of the third party’s business.
Such list may be in a standardized format and not specific to any individual.
A California resident’s request for such information may be submitted via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to Privacy Matters, Open Access Insurance, LLC, 27251 Wesley Chapel Blvd Ste 222, Wesley Chapel, FL 33545 United States. California residents shall only be entitled to have this information provided once per calendar year.
Notice to Nevada Residents
Nevada law allows Nevada residents to opt-out of the sale of certain types of personal information. Subject to several exceptions, Nevada law defines “sale” to mean the exchange of certain types of personal information for monetary consideration to a person for the person to license or sell the information to additional persons. We may sell your personal information to our affiliates and advocates to contact you about products and services that may be of interest to you and to market such products and services to you. If you are a Nevada resident, you may submit a verified request to opt-out of sales and we will record your instructions and incorporate them in the future if our policy changes. Opt-out requests may be sent to us via email at email@example.com, or by mail at 27251 Wesley Chapel Blvd Ste 222, Wesley Chapel, FL 33545 United States.
Commitment to Children’s Privacy
In compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, 15 U.S.C., §§ 6501-06 and 16 C.F.R., §§ 312.1-312.12, this website does not collect information from children under thirteen (13) years of age, and we do not intentionally collect information from persons under thirteen (13) years of age. Use of the Services is limited to users that are eighteen (18) years of age and older.
To unsubscribe from our marketing emails, please click the unsubscribe link included in the footer of our emails. You also may submit a request to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
· By mail at: Open Access Insurance, 27251 Wesley Chapel Blvd Ste 222, Wesley Chapel, FL 33545 United States
· By email at: email@example.com
· By phone at: 813-686-2511